November 8, 2013 by pchswildcats
Deadline: Feb. 1, 2014
How to Apply: http://www.marist.edu/admission/technologyscholarships/
Through generous support from the National Science Foundation and Goldman Sachs Gives, Marist College is offering 17 full tuition, room and board scholarships to study Computer Science and Technology.
Marist College is a long-time higher education leader in preparing students to live and work within a technologically driven, rapidly changing world. Through its partnerships with IBM, Cisco, and other technology leaders, the College’s sophisticated technology infrastructure is at the level typically found only at advanced research institutions. Home of the New York State Cloud Computing and Analytics Center, Marist has available three distinct scholarship opportunities for interested and qualified undergraduate applicants interested in pursuing computer science and information technology and systems degrees. These 17 scholarships provide an unmatched opportunity for students to gain academic and professional preparation to succeed in a variety of exciting and high-demand technology fields.
All Scholarship Students Will Receive:
- Full 4-year tuition, room and board scholarship.
- A special two-semester active learning Computer Science sequence.
- A course in self-development tailored for their major.
- Special advising from the dean and key faculty in the School of Computer Science and Mathematics.
- Industry mentors from Fortune 500 companies.
- Opportunity to participate in high-level internships and applied research with Fortune 500 companies such as IBM, Goldman Sachs, Cisco, Morgan Stanley and EMC.
If you are eligible and interested in these scholarship opportunities, apply today! Our online application for admission can be found at www.marist.edu/admission. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Undergraduate Admission Office at 1-800-436-5483 or email@example.com.