September 18, 2013 by pchswildcats
Deadline: November 15, 2013
How to Apply: www.hsfmo.org
Purpose of the Scholarship
The Purpose of the Hagan Scholarship is to provide each scholarship recipient with the opportunity to obtain a four-year college education and graduate debt free.
The preferred recipient of a Hagan Scholarship will be a high achieving student with traditional employment experience who aspires to obtain a college education in order to realize his or her full potential.
- Must be a resident of an Eligible State.
- Must have attended as a junior and senior an Eligible High School.
- Must be a student in the 2014 high school graduating class.
- Must have achieved a high school GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Must have scored 23 or higher (composite score) on the ACT.
- Must enroll in a four-year college the first semester after high school.
- Must work 240 hours in the twelve months prior to start of college.
- Must fully complete the FAFSA in 2013 using 2012 Tax Return Information.
- Must provide a complete copy of the FAFSA Student Aid Report (5 pages.)
10. FAFSA Expected Family Contribution (EFC) must be less than $7,500.
11. Must apply for eligible Federal and State grants.
12. Must not have been convicted of a felony.